Fashionable rucksack made out of sturdy high-quality materials. Multiple compartments to hold your devices and plenty of room for your books and folders. The material provides optimum comfort and utility is unrivaled. A 16-inch laptop will fit snug yet securely. Vertical entry and rear slot provides easy access.
- Durable material:Made of high-density oxford material
- Flexibility and Efficient: Thicken breathable and adjustable sponge straps, help reduce the load, comfortable to carry. Scientific and reasonable pockets design make your goods lay in the bag systematically.
- Fashionable: Excellent for everyday use and obtaining compliments
- Spacious! You can put A4 books, most 16" laptops, tablets, clothes, glasses, wallet, keys, cell phone and documents in the backpack.
- Size: 40cm x 20cm x 10cm (15.75in x 7.87in x 3.94in)
- Capacity 20 - 35 liters
If your order hasn’t arrived in the estimated delivery times, please contact our support team at email@example.com
If your order hasn't arrived within 90 days of the date of original purchase, contact our support team for a full refund on your purchase.
(This policy excludes errors made by customers when providing shipping details on their order(s) or missed parcel deliveries).
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative backpacks in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Leader Heights is a proud member of 1 Percent For the Planet. 1% of all sales are donated to 1 Percent For the Planet.
1% For the Planet is committed to building support for this essential work in our six core focus areas: climate, food, land, pollution, water, and wildlife.
Use the links below to learn more about each of their environmental focus areas and to view nonprofits working specifically in these areas.