This bag is the perfect tool to help accomplish your mission and outdoor activity goals. The design is sleek and functional, complete with multiple compartments and pockets. The waterproof material will keep your tools dry and repel the elements. Perfect for hiking, climbing, running, or travel.
- Durable material:Made of high-density nylon material
- Flexibility and Efficient: Thicken breathable and adjustable sponge straps, help reduce the load, comfortable to carry. Scientific and reasonable pockets design make your goods lay in the bag systematically.
- Functional: Excellent for everyday and outdoor use.
- Spacious! You can put A4 books, most 16" laptops, tablets, clothes, glasses, wallet, keys, umbrella, cell phone and documents in the backpack.
- Size: 44 x 30 x 15.5 cm
- Ideal Utilization: Hiking, Climbing, running, traveling
- Capacity: 20 - 35 liters
If your order hasn’t arrived in the estimated delivery times, please contact our support team at email@example.com
If your order hasn't arrived within 90 days of the date of original purchase, contact our support team for a full refund on your purchase.
(This policy excludes errors made by customers when providing shipping details on their order(s) or missed parcel deliveries).
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative backpacks in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Leader Heights is a proud member of 1 Percent For the Planet. 1% of all sales are donated to 1 Percent For the Planet.
1% For the Planet is committed to building support for this essential work in our six core focus areas: climate, food, land, pollution, water, and wildlife.
Use the links below to learn more about each of their environmental focus areas and to view nonprofits working specifically in these areas.