This Separated Cereal Snack bowl is made for all kinds of snack lovers! Its special design allows you to separate your cereal from the milk so it doesn't get soggy. The same can be said with any other snacks and condiments. With an ergonomic handle, you can be sure the bowl won't slip off your hands and make a mess. This is a must-have for any snack lover!
- Separated bowl design allows for food/snacks to not get soggy
- The separated bowl has two sections: an upper area for cereal and a lower reservoir for milk
- Deep sides prevent spilling
- Easy-to-hold handle keeps the bowl stable
- Keeps cereal crispy bite after bite in one simple motion
- Great for kids & adults
- Microwave and Dishwasher Safe!
- Also great for other snacks: chips and dip, milk and cookies, soup and crackers, fries and ketchup, veggies and dip, etc.
- Dimensions: 25cm x 20cm x 10.5cm
- Holds 360ml of liquid
If your order hasn’t arrived in the estimated delivery times, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order hasn't arrived within 90 days of the date of original purchase, contact our support team for a full refund on your purchase.
(This policy excludes errors made by customers when providing shipping details on their order(s) or missed parcel deliveries).
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative backpacks in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Leader Heights is a proud member of 1 Percent For the Planet. 1% of all sales are donated to 1 Percent For the Planet.
1% For the Planet is committed to building support for this essential work in our six core focus areas: climate, food, land, pollution, water, and wildlife.
Use the links below to learn more about each of their environmental focus areas and to view nonprofits working specifically in these areas.